Alma brought the library online. Leganto is the bridge that brings the library into the physical and virtual classroom.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to highlight the critical role California's OER efforts, we will explore how Leganto is helping California's institutions put OER firmly into the hands of students via the learning management system.
Leganto can help:
• Maximize the use of library collections in the classroom
• Support online access to course materials
• Connect instructors, students, and librarians
• Reduce the risk of copyright infringement
• Optimize library collections to support teaching and learning needs
This moderated panel of experienced librarians and OER specialists will explore the key topics associated with the rapid move and continued support of online learning by the library, as well as its proactive role in further affordable learning.